The cranberry eye zone set at the base of each creamy white petal might remind you of Rose of Sharon and it keeps that novel marking until the flower finishes. The surprising twist for this unusual Shrub has superb black spot resistance. The bushy plant loves to grow and, in milder climates, may require some shaping to keep it in bounds. Better habit/bloom in colder climates.
- Class – Shrub
- Plant Habit – Medium to Tall
- Growth Habit – Full & bushy, irregular, upright
- Plant Height – 4 to 5 1/4 feet
- Foliage Color – Gray-green
- Flower Color – Cream with a cranberry eye zone
- Flower Size – Medium-small, about 2 1/2 to 3 inch