Here’s a clean mean flowering machine whose big bountiful beauties are chock full of old-rose romance, style and fragrance. Each lovely blossom invites you to be seduced from the perfume of the ‘old time’ roses of your dreams. A big vigorous ‘shrubby’ bush whose nodding clusters, abundant deep-green leaves & low-thorned cutting stems provide a perfect touch to a landscape or bouquet. A modern antique for all climates.
Rose trees are not actually a class of rose. A rose plant is grafted onto a straight trunk, giving a treelike appearance, with an initial shape almost like a lollipop. The tree will take on the shaping characteristics of the rose used on the graft (climbing, floribunda, grandiflora, etc). Elegant and formal, they add a grandeur and sophistication in the landscape. Will also be gorgeous in a container. Will grow to around 4 feet tall.
- Class – Hybrid Tea
- Plant Habit – Medium-Tall
- Growth Habit – Upright to slightly spreading, bushy
- Foliage Color – Rich, glossy green
- Flower Color – Super-saturated rose pink
- Flower Size – Very large, up to 6 inches in diameter
- Stem Length – Medium-Long