This ever-bearing selection produces a small crop of large tasty berries in late spring to early summer, and a larger crop in early fall. The fruit is excellent for jams, jellies, pies, and tarts. This selection adapts well to heavier soils and produces vigorous, rambling canes. Deciduous.
• Plant Habit: Rapid-growing canes reach 5 to 6 ft. long.
• Soil: Fertile, mildly acidic
• Water: Deeply until established
• Fertilize: Twice a season
• Height: 10′
• Width: 10′
• Exposure: Shelter from harsh sun