Many think the pinnacle of rosedom is a long stemmed red hybrid tea with scrumptious big buds. But ponder the thought a little farther to include impeccable flower form and great vase life. Now you’re getting the idea of Let Freedom Ring. This striking trophy-stealer was lovingly created by WWII veteran and amateur hybridizer, Ernest Earman of Virginia.
- Class – Hybrid Tea
- Plant Habit – Medium-Tall
- Growth Habit – Upright to Slightly Spreading
- Plant Height – 5 to 6 feet
- Foliage Color – Deep green
- Flower Color – Bright light red
- Flower Size – Large, up to 5 inches diameter