Opening Night is adaptable and easy to grow, so it can take center stage in gardens without much fuss. It’s a big, beautiful red-velvet flower with dark lustrous green leaves on long stems that will stay in the garden for more than 2 weeks! It’s also won an All-American Rose Selections award. It’s a spectacular sight in full bloom, accompanied with a very subtle scent. In case you’re looking for the gorgeous without the scent for health reasons, this is an absolutely great choice.
- Class – Hybrid Tea
- Plant Habit – Medium-tall
- Growth Habit – Upright, slightly spreading
- Plant Height – up to 5 feet
- Foliage Color – Dark Green
- Flower Color – Rich red
- Flower Size – Large, up to 5 inches diameter