A color so scrumptious, it looks good enough to eat… but we think the blooms are far tastier while on their own stems. Buttery-rich coppery buds open into clusters of fragrant orange beauties, held tightly against shiny green leaves. It’s certain to delight on the very first flower. Appreciates a little afternoon shade.
- Class – Floribunda
- Plant Habit – Medium
- Growth Habit – Upright to slightly rounded, bushy
- Plant Height – 30″ to 4 feet
- Foliage Color – Bright, glossy green
- Flower Color – Warm caramel orange
- Flower Size – Medium-large