This rose is making a big splash! It’s a whole new color in climbers! Imagine the Fourth of July rose in shades of purple and you’ll have Purple Splash! Although they’re distantly related, this kissin’ cousin blooms in even larger, more pyramid-shaped clusters of flowers, and doesn’t have nearly the thorns. Set these colors against bright lime green foliage, and you’ve got a gorgeous combo for any fence, wall or trellis. Vigorous, clean & free-flowering…it repeat blooms readily in the very first year. More stripes show up in cooler weather.
- Class – Climbing
- Plant Habit– Long canes of 7 to 9 feet
- Plant Height – 9′ 10″ to 13′ 1″
- Foliage Color – Bright glossy apple green
- Flower Color – Wine-purple speckled & striped with white
- Flower Size: Medium, about 4 inches in diameter