Sunny is one of the fragrant members of the Knock Out Rose family. It has a slightly more upright habit with bright yellow flowers that fade quickly to a pastel cream color. The yellow color stays more intense during cooler times of the year. Knock Out Roses are easy to grow and don’t require special care. Plant them in large groups to create a colorful hedge or along a foundation to provide a bright border, or singly for a pop of color. For best performance, we recommend cutting them back every year in early spring after the last threat of frost has passed.
- Class – Shrub
- Plant Habit – Medium
- Growth Habit – Rounded and compact
- Plant Height – up to 4 1/2 feet
- Foliage Color – Deep green
- Flower Color – Soft yellow, fading to white
- Flower Size – Medium, around 3 inches in diameter