Sweet Marjoram could be described as a mild oregano. Bushy and lush, you will want to harvest snips throughout the growing season and trim it all at the end of the growing season to dry for later use. Chefs who season their dishes with sweet marjoram add the herb toward the end of the cooking process so the seasoning’s mild flavor isn’t diluted. Loaded with Vitamin K and manganese for healthy benefits!
• Soil: Light, Well drained
• Fertilize: Occasional water soluble plant food
• Water: Water well, let dry between waterings
• Spacing: 12″
• Height: 12 – 24″
• Width: 12 – 18″ Can become invasive.
• Exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade