This tree blooms with a pair of varieties that are perfectly balanced in flower size, floriferousness, foliage and habit to bud onto this 36″ rootstock. It’s a real attention-grabber! Brilliant Pink Iceberg – Bright pink & cream blend. Super flowerful, vigorous & extremely disease resistant. / Burgundy Iceberg – Purple-red burgundy with a cream reverse. Super flowerful, vigorous & extremely disease resistant.
Rose trees are not actually a class of rose. A rose plant is grafted onto a straight trunk, giving a treelike appearance, with an initial shape almost like a lollipop. The tree will take on the shaping characteristics of the rose used on the graft (climbing, floribunda, grandiflora, etc). Elegant and formal, they add a grandeur and sophistication in the landscape. Will also be gorgeous in a container. Will grow to around 4 feet tall.
- Class – Floribunda
- Plant Habit – Medium Tall (both)
- Growth Habit – Rounded & Bushy (both)
- Foliage Color – Glossy medium green (both)
- Flower Color – Bright pink & cream blend / Purple-red burgundy & cream reverse
- Flower Size – 3 – 4 /12 inch diameter (both)
- Stem Length – Medium-length, good for cutting (both)