This tree blooms with a pair of varieties that are perfectly balanced in flower size, floriferousness, foliage and habit to bud onto this 36″ rootstock. It’s a real attention-grabber! Easy Going – Apricot orange. Award-winning, clean & flowerful. / Livin’ Easy – Lasting golden peachy yellow. A clean, green, blooming machine.
Rose trees are not actually a class of rose. A rose plant is grafted onto a straight trunk, giving a treelike appearance, with an initial shape almost like a lollipop. The tree will take on the shaping characteristics of the rose used on the graft (climbing, floribunda, grandiflora, etc). Elegant and formal, they add a grandeur and sophistication in the landscape. Will also be gorgeous in a container. Will grow to around 4 feet tall.
- Class – Floribunda
- Plant Habit – Medium (both)
- Growth Habit – Rounded (both)
- Foliage Color – Bright glossy green (both)
- Flower Color – Golden peachy yellow / Apricot orange blend
- Flower Size – Large, up to 5 inch diameter
- Stem Length – Medium-length, good for cutting (both)